2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK SLK 320
2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK SLK 320 2-Door Convertible
Exterior Color: Brilliant Silver Metallic
Interior Color: Charcoal
Stock Number: 181062
Engine: 3L NA V6 single overhead cam (SOHC) 18V
Warranty: Limited Warranty
CARFAX: FREE CARFAX Record Check
Internet Price: $15,999
APPOINTMENT ONLY. Carfax Certified in SHOWROOM Condition. ONLY 31K. SOLD CERTIFIED 18K MILES AGO. ALWAYS MERCEDES SERVICED UP UNTIL NOW. WARRANTY! NEW PA INSPECTION/EMISSION. SOUTHERN OWNED CAR. SERVICE RECORDS. NO CONSOLE PITTING OR PEELING. CAR LOOKS NEW INSIDE & OUT. PRISTINE EXAMPLE. TIRES & BRAKES MEASURE NEAR NEW. REAR CONVERTIBLE TOP CYLINDERS JUST REPLACED. FEATURES: Brilliant Silver Metallic Paint- $625. SP1 SPORT PKG- $4,135 incl. sculpted lower body AMG designed aerodynamic enhancements, projector beam front fog lamps and side sills, Silver Painted Front Grill Mesh, AMG 5-spoke wheels, 5 Speed Auto w/Touch Shift- $950. HEATED SEATS- $620. WOODGRAIN Interior Pkg, Power Windows, Locks, Mirrors, & RETRACTABLE HARDTOP, PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM, CD Changer, Telescopic Wheel, DUAL CLIMATE, Security, TRACTION, Mercedes Floor Mats, Homelink, Keyless & MORE. This has to be the CLEANEST, FULLY LOADED, FULLY WARRANTIED SLK AVAILABLE. UNLIKE MOST OTHER SLKS THIS NON-SMOKERS INTERIOR IS IMMACULATE WITHOUT ANY PAINT PEELING, PLASTIC CRACKS OR CHIPS ON THE CONSOLE, DOORS OR DASH. IT SHOWS LIKE NEW. THE WOOD TRIM IS PERFECT WITHOUT ANY PEELING OR CRACKS. NO STAINS OR ABNORMAL WEAR ANYWHERE. THE EXTERIOR SHINES LIKE NEW WITHOUT ANY DINGS, DENTS OR SCRATCHES. THE RIMS ARE PERFECT WITHOUT ANY CURB RASH. THE UNDERCARRIAGE IS AS CLEAN AS THE CAR ITSELF. THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT APPEARS NEW. I CANNOT EMPHASIS ENOUGH HOW CLEAN THIS CAR IS INSIDE AND OUT. METICULOUSLY OWNED AND OBVIOUSLY GARAGED. THE CAR DRIVES AND SHIFTS LIKE NEW. YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEANER EXAMPLE ANYWHERE. THE CAR SHOWS LIKE IT HAS BARELY ANY MILES. We are selling the with a 3 MONTH WARRANTY which can be EXTENDED for 4 YEARS 60K additional Miles useable anywhere including Mercedes. We are a QUALIFYING DEALER able to offer this WARRANTY because we inspect & serviced our cars prior to sale. This car LOOKS & RUNS like NEW. YOU MAY FIND A CHEAPER CAR BUT DEFINITELY NOT A CLEANER SLK WITH ALL ACCESSORIES FROM NEW AND IN PRISTINE CONDITION. THIS SLK IS A COLLECTORS DREAM. THESE PRE-2004 MERCEDES BENZ CARS ARE THE MOST RELIABLE CARS EVER PRODUCED BY MERCEDES. THIS CAR WILL NOT LAST ONCE THE RIGHT BUYER SEES IT.
Larry's HiLine Motorsports
Main Phone: (866) 454-9231
Vehicle Features & Options
Front Air Conditioning
Dual Front Air Conditioning Zones
Dual Front Airbags
Front Side Airbags
Bose Premium Brand
Wood-Tone Interior Accents
Leather Shift Knob Trim
Leather Steering Wheel Trim
Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror
Keyless Entry Multi-Function Remote
Telescopic Steering Wheel
Garage Door Opener Universal Remote Transmitter
Exterior Entry Lights
Front Fog Lights
Power Side Mirror Adjustments
Auto-Dimming Side Mirrors
Power Retractable Hard Top Convertible Roof
Driver Seat Power Adjustments
Bucket Front Seats
Passenger Seat Power Adjustments
Alarm Anti-Theft System
Power Door Locks
Stability And Traction:
Telematics System Satellite Communications
Tires And Rims:
16 Inch Wheel Diameter
Rear Window Defogger
Vehicle Condition & History
We have satisfied customers for over 15 years specializing in Hiline cars. Our reconditioning process ensures you are getting a car which has been meticulously gone over both mechanically & cosmetically. If you see a similar car priced at a significant discount, then we encourage you to physically see the car instead of relying on photos. Most sellers do not disclaim imperfections & photos do not show dings, scratches, wheel scuffs, interior wear, console pitting, etc. We have always specialized in the specific models we sell, so we are aware of what needs to be validated or corrected. Certain cars are prone to mechanical faults and cosmetic imperfections by design. We do our best to remedy issues such as wheel scuffs, interior wear, scratches & dings. We also have a seasoned Master Tech go over the car mechanically to ensure everything is working & the car is not in need of any repairs including tires, brakes, leaks, dash lights or otherwise. Please consider this when you assess pricing. It cost a great deal of time & expense to recondition a car to its optimal potential, so you are truly satisfied with your money spent. Everyone always wants the best deal, bottom dollar or cheapest priced. There is always a reason why. We always say, "If you want the best then you have to pay for it."
HILINE includes a COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VEHICLE EMISSIONS INSPECTION REPORT & A THIRD PARTY INDEPENDENT MECHANICAL INSPECTION REPORT with every vehicle sold. A PA inspected car is the BEST car you can buy because we have YEARLY inspections which are the most rigorous in the entire country. VIEW PA INSPECTION LAW: www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/pub_45/subchapterE.pdf. ALL OF OUR CARS ARE SOLD IN ACCORDANCE TO THE BUYERS GUIDE WHICH IS PRESENT & VISIBLE IN ALL VEHICLES.
We do not offer test drives or showings unless trade-in values and financing options are discussed. We do not offer test drives on cars without serious interest in that particular vehicle to purchase. Cars are warehoused & shown by appointment. Please let us know in advance if you plan to arrive via flight, train or otherwise. We will do our best to accommodate your travel needs. The earlier you inform us the better we can prepare for your arrival.
We offer 5 Year 100K Warranties for most cars in our inventory. Warranties are useable at any Franchise Dealer and most Independent Shops in the US or Canada. Please email us for a quote. If a car has current factory warranty then we can still provide an extension as soon as it expires. We are a Qualifying Dealership able to offer Extended Coverage because we inspect & service all of our cars prior to sale.
We provide reasonable rates for shipping which are actual. We do not surcharge the rate. Please provide a zip code so we can give you an actual quote.
Terms of Sale
PLEASE READ OUR DISCLOSURE SECTION FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF TERMS. Three documents will accompany every vehicle sold. These documents include the Purchase Order, Buyers Guide & Waivers/Disclosures. You will be asked to agree and Sign/Initial each document. Delivery of car will be scheduled once these items are received. A $114 documentation fee will be added to each vehicle purchased in PA state which requires paper transfer (no exceptions). A $135 documentation fee will be added to each vehicle purchased out of state which requires electronic transfer (no exceptions). This fee includes a 30-day transit plate (if needed), title transfer & mailing of documents. Additional fees apply at customers request for Processing the vehicle which can include service, inspection, detailing & all other items associated with prepping the vehicle for purchase.
Larry's HiLine Motorsports
2225 Sanatoga Station Road
Pottstown, PA 19464
Pottstown, PA 19464
Clarifications (Important Information):
What you should know before making your purchase and why Hiline Motorsports LLC. is best suited to meet your needs.
- Unlike most auto sellers or "car salesman," I pride myself on having extensive knowledge of the product. This knowledge has been derived from significant experience over the years in buying, selling, and servicing the vehicles of the auto manufacturers I sell the most, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Lexus and others.
I started in the automobile sales and service business as a wholesaler who would buy and sell cars to other dealers. I have never actually worked as a "car salesman" at any dealership. With the advent of the internet in the late 1990's, I began posting cars on the internet well before most sellers used this tool. Over the years, the business has obviously changed and most sellers now rely on the internet for the majority of their sales. However, the internet listings have also caused confusion for potential buyers because none of the listings are validated by knowledgeable third parties. This means purchasers are dependent upon the sellers' description and photos, which cannot clearly show most imperfections. Also, most sellers do not have a seasoned master technician on staff with the ability to actually service, validate and warranty the car for the consumer. Undisclosed issues which reside in a given vehicle are what causes price disparities between similar vehicles; if you see a significant price disparity, you can be all but certain the cheaper vehicle has hidden problems that will cost the purchaser far more down the road. Unlike most sellers, or "car salesman," I do 100 percent of the research, buying, coordinating of deliveries/inspections/servicing, listings for the vehicle sales, take all phone calls, show the vehicles, sell the vehicles and prepare the paperwork on the date of sale. I can honestly say that you are buying more direct with Hiline than anywhere else. There are not twenty levels of individuals to approach with a simple question because the salesman does not know the mechanical history, or because management does not understand trade value and the like. When you buy from me, you buy from someone who knows everything about the actual vehicle you are purchasing. Further I keep my overhead to a minumum so I can pass the savings on to the purchaser. This ensures that every one of my vehicles is thoroughly gone over, serviced, inspected, validated and warrantied. Unlike most sellers who have enormous overhead and are therefore forced to cut corners, while usually selling a subpar product, I do whatever is necessary to give you the best vehicle for your money. I work hard to make sure I have more knowledge than the majority of sellers because I buy and sell similar vehicles, which gives me the experience to know what to account for and examine prior to purchase. I also have, in my opinion, the best technicians to diagnose, inspect and service your vehicle prior to sale. If there are any issues, they will be found, they will be corrected, and they will be corrected right. This is what separates me from other sellers.
- OUR PURCHASING PROGRAM INSURES YOU ARE BUYING A PRE-OWNED VEHICLE WHICH IS SUPERIOR TO MOST ANY OTHER YOU MAY BE CONSIDERING. BE CERTAIN THE CAR YOU ARE PURCHASING HAS BEEN VALIDATED COSMETICALLY, MECHANICALLY, AND TITLE-WISE. MOST DEALERS WILL RETAIL A TRADE-IN AND SELL IT "AS IS" INSTEAD OF SENDING IT TO DEALER ONLY NAAA GOVERNED AUCTION WHERE ANY ISSUE MUST BE ANNOUNCED PRIOR TO SALE OR THE CAR WILL BE ARBITRATED BY THE BUYER. ALL OF OUR VEHICLES ARE HAND SELECTED, INSPECTED, VALIDATED, WARRANTIED & PURCHASED FROM ALL OVER THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. All of our vehicles, with the exception of those obtained as trade-ins to Hiline, are transacted in accordance to NAAA Policy. Unlike most sellers who buy trade-ins from other dealers without any guarantees, Hiline facilitates all its purchases from other dealers, leasing agents, banks, or other such institutions in accordance with NAAA Arbitration Policy. All of Hiline's purchases are contractual, meaning the car must be accurately represented by the seller or Hiline has the option to return it. Hiline’s longstanding reputation of acquiring vehicles from around the country has given it the contacts and connections to purchase vehicles from the best consignors in the world. The seller must disclose any mechanical defect that results in $500 or more to repair. The seller must disclose previous damage which constitutes frame, structure or unibody repair. The seller must disclose any issues with flood, theft, odometer discrepancies or any other issue that may compromise a vehicle’s value. Third, the facilitator offers pre-sale and post-sale inspections to ensure the seller’s vehicle is as described. The facilitator also validates that the title is free and clear of any prior issues. Hiline Motorsports, LLC, as per NAAA Policy, has up to 14 days from its purchase to inspect the vehicle once again to ensure it is of the highest quality. If Hiline finds any mechanical issues that will require more than $500 to repair, the seller must reimburse, repair, or purchase the vehicle back. Also, if Hiline finds any damage not disclosed prior to sale, then it reserves the option to return the vehicle. This procedure ensures that Hiline Motorsports LLC does everything possible to provide you with a premium pre-owned product.
- All of Hiline’s cars are sold with current Pennsylvania State Inspection and Emissions. Unlike most other states, Pennsylvania has some of the strictest requirements for yearly state inspection. Hiline includes a COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VEHICLE EMISSIONS INSPECTION REPORT and A THIRD PARTY INDEPENDENT MECHANICAL INSPECTION REPORT with every vehicle sold. This inspection ensures that you are purchasing a vehicle which is third party inspected, Pennsylvania State inspected, and is not in need of mechanical or wearable item repairs such as brakes, tires, rotors, ball joints, bent wheels, cracked wheels, bent frame, cracked frame, or any other issue that another vehicle sold by another dealer may have. YOU CAN VIEW PENNSYLVANIA INSPECTION LAW at: www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/pub_45/subchapterE.pdf
- Hiline wants you to understand that any vehicle you consider purchasing has a wholesale value. Therefore, if a vehicle is advertised far below the average price, then you should be aware that there is most likely something wrong with that vehicle. Most sellers may not disclose common defects when selling you a vehicle and realize if they list the vehicle at auction then they will have to announce any ailments or run the risk that the vehicle will be arbitrated by the buyer. Be aware that you usually get what you pay for and no seller will sell you a car for less than a dealer or auction will pay for it. Depending on the market trend during any particular time of the year, Hiline often sends cars to auction to fetch the market price. People are often surprised to see how much money a pristine pre-owned vehicle fetches at auction in comparison to a subpar product.
- Hiline wants you to be aware of book value prices such as Kelly Blue Book, Edmunds and NADA. The older the vehicle is usually presents a greater disparity between the book value and the actual wholesale value. The main reason resides in the fact that older cars have much more history to account for in terms of ownership, prior repairs mechancially/cosmetically and overall market conditions which sometimes appreciate or depreciate certain cars in accordance to market trend. These values are often highly inaccurate and no in-person inspection is made by any of these companies to determine a vehicle’s actual value. A vehicle’s value is determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to, availability of the product, mileage, color, options, desirability, residual value and overall condition. Most of these books are depreciating cars in relation to MSRP, mileage, and assumed depreciation over time. It is simply impossible to value an automobile based upon its numbers and ignoring its condition because no two vehicle’s are ever treated identically over their operational life. Therefore, the only accurate indicator of value is assessing what a vehicle is consistently selling for at a dealer auction at the specific time you are purchasing. This price is both objective and subjective because many of the prices on the auction listings include vehicles which may be damaged, buy backs, inoperative, or suffering from any other issue which will compromise selling price. Hiline participates in auctions throughout the entire country on a daily basis and therefore has accumulated knowledge of what a quality pre-owned product is, what it looks like, what to look for in terms of hidden issues for the types of vehicles it specializes in selling, and the appropriate price for these vehicles. This is especially important because you may find a vehicle that advertised for an unrealistic price, and not accounting for the vehicle’s actual market value. Most people who bring vehicles into Hiline for trade claiming they received a “good deal” when they purchased the vehicle are oftentimes surprised and upset when they are shown clear evidence that what they believed to be a good deal was actually an inflated price for the product they purchased.
- At Hiline Motorsports our goal is not to sell the "cheapest" vehicle, but rather the best vehicle based upon its overall condition, both mechanically and cosmetically. The sales industry across the internet has become a nonstop price war, provoking sellers of all goods to advertise the lowest price and the best deal. In the automobile sales industry, this causes vehicles to be sold with compromised conditions as quickly as possible in order to make "best deal." Sellers frequently rely on photos and descriptions to market their vehicles but fail to disclaim the vehicle’s true condition, instead giving the prospective purchaser a false perception. This in turn creates greater price disparities than ever before. We encourage you to read our many reviews from satisfied customers who have already traveled to see the "best deal" but purchased from Hiline after seeing the quality Hiline offers. For this reason, we encourage you to do the same before assuming that the "best deal" is the cheapest deal. The cheapest deal may ultimately be the most expensive headache if it is made without physically seeing the vehicle. Also, unlike most other sellers, Hiline does not have any hidden charges buried in the sales price. Hiline only charges the Pennsylvania statutory sales fee of $114 for in-state purchases and the electronic transfer fee of $135 for out-of-state transit plate fee purchases. Sales tax is only collected for Pennsylvania purchasers.
- Unlike virtually all other car dealers, Hiline Motorsports GUARANTEES FULL MARKET TRADE-IN value for every vehicle it sells. For instance, if you purchased a vehicle from Hiline after the 2008 market collapse and later decided to trade the vehicle into Hiline a few years later, you were essentially paid to drive the car. Hiline does not use book value indicators as mentioned above, which are impossible on early model year cars, but rather uses market value. Hiline has always specialized in the specific makes it sells, and has thus gained a broad knowledge of the value in consideration of overall mechanical and cosmetic condition of these vehicles in relation to market trend. Hiline will always give purchasers top dollar on trades toward another Hiline vehicle, so long as the purchaser maintains it in near the condition it was originally sold. This policy also applies to vehicles sold with any Carfax accident reports that have been verified to be minor in nature. Hiline may ask a bit more than other dealerships because our vehicles simply do not have the common wear, cosmetic and reliability issues of most vehicles, but Hiline will also trade your vehicle back in consideration of what you paid provided the condition has not been compromised. This policy is the reason we have a much broader repeat customer base than most sellers.
- Contrary to what you may believe when first considering a vehicle purchase, Hiline does not place a limit on the length of time we own a vehicle prior to selling it. Some of our vehicles (such as Mercedes 129 SL, Jaguar XK, Porsche) have actually increased in value while under our ownership. We are constantly searching throughout the country on a daily basis for vehicles which we have always specialized in. We always purchase vehicles that fit our criteria no matter how many we currently have in stock. Simply, we purchase the best vehicles regardless of our inventory. For this reason, we may not always be able to immediately recondition or service a vehicle, particularly during the peak season of car sales, since we are busy prepping sold cars. Unlike most sellers, we do our best to ensure all of our vehicles are mechanically perfect and cosmetically superior to all other similar pre-owned vehicles. We also do not consider the number of previous owners a factor in the resale of any vehicle. This philosophy stems from the fact that Carfax is automated and will therefore list a new owner every time the title is transferred or updated. If a lien is satisfied, lease purchased or a dealer takes ownership then Carfax will constantly add owners to its report. Our most troublesome vehicles have consistently been one-owner vehicles because its single owner never performed the required maintenance that compromised the vehicles's mechanical condition. When a vehicle is resold it is most often validated or serviced once the new owner takes possession. Also, a multiple owner car is treated like a new car by its next owner each time it changes ownership.
- Hiline Motorsports, LLC, wishes to express to all potential purchasers that franchise dealers make enormous profits by paying their technicians on a flat rate system. This method of pay encourages "recommendations" whenever you bring your vehicle in for any service, even routine service. These so-called "recommendations” are almost entirely subjective and specifically designed to generate profits that benefit the technician, service advisor and the dealership. The service advisors are compensated on a commission basis, as are the technicians in addition their flat rate. Essentially, a technician is another salesman, making a living by trying to sell you, the customer, anything and everything they can, and influencing you to agree to such services whether or not they are necessary. Pennsylvania has an inspection protocol which is paramount and superior to any dealer recommendation. In fact, it is the law. All Hiline vehicles are sold with a current Pennsylvania inspection obtained after Hiline receives the vehicle. We encourage you to find an honest independent mechanic who does not rely on a flat rate system for payment. This is a difficult task because everyone is trying to make the most money possible off of your claim. For this reason, we provide service at our cost for every vehicle we sell before we sell it. We do not offer retail service, nor do we offer any services on any vehicles except the ones we sell. Hiline provides major and minor service at a substantial discount for any vehicle we sell, which means that if you ever run into an unforeseen catastrophic issue or otherwise, Hiline is always willing to correct that issue at a fraction of what the brand dealers charge. Unlike ALL dealerships, we do not work on a flat rate system, and we are not looking to replace parts at huge costs. At Hiline, we only fix the actual issue with the car, without throwing high cost on unnecessary parts and needless service. This policy means saving money for our customers. Providing high quality vehicles and services at reasonable prices is what keeps our customers coming back time and again. This is why we say, "it's not how cheap you buy your car, but rather how much you will spend on it once you own it." At Hiline, we do our best to ensure any prone to failure items of any vehicle we sell have been completely addressed before our customers can even view a vehicle for sale. This is so you will not incur any unexpected repair costs once you purchase a vehicle from Hiline. This is why Hiline will always stand by the vehicles we sell. This sales and service philosophy allows Hiline Motorsports, LLC to offer unparalleled savings to its customers, while maximizing the quality and dependability of the vehicles it sells. This sales and service philosophy allows Hiline Motorsports, LLC to offer unparalleled savings to its customers, while maximizing the quality and dependability of the vehicles it sells.
- Hiline’s ownership and staff wants you to know that cars are their passion. They take enormous pride in knowing about, driving, researching, repairing and especially talking about cars. Speaking personally and for Hiline, cars are truly my life. A job only feels like a job when someone does not do business in a fair, ethical, or transparent manner. Therefore, if you ever have a problem or question about your vehicle, Hiline staff and ownership are always here to help you. Often, people take their vehicles into large franchise dealerships with enormous overhead who then pass their expenses onto the customer. This practice has made this business bad for everyone because often their analysis is lacking, and their main concern is nothing more than taking advantage of you, the nameless customer. Service departments at franchise dealerships have become far more profitable than their sales departments. They have crafted so many ways to spend your money that it is sometimes hard to believe. This is unfortunate, but you do not always have to oblige. Anything you experience with your vehicle is almost certainly something we have already encountered. We offer you our assistance at any time and respond to emails and phone calls within minutes. This is especially important to us because we know that many car salesman and retailers are not actually knowledgeable when it comes to cars. The inexperience of a seller can often spell doom for a buyer. These are pre-owned vehicles, not new. No two vehicles are ever the same. Therefore, if you have not physically seen the vehicle and or are relying on video or photos, you cannot possibly validate a vehicle’s actual condition. Very few sellers, if any, will ever list a vehicle’s imperfections in their sales listings. Hiline ships most of his cars sight unseen and understands your expectations when spending your hard-earned money on a pre-owned vehicle. Transparency is key in maintaining a good relationship with buyers.
- We do not offer test drives or showings unless trade-in values and financing options are discussed. We do not offer test drives on cars without serious interest in that particular vehicle to purchase. We do not allow customers to test drive different types of cars. We encourage customers to already know which type of car they want before contacting us. Most cars are warehoused & shown by appointment.
- We price our cars in consideration of overall condition both mechanically & cosmetically. Some cars require numerous updates which incur a greater expense. If you plan to make an offer on any car, then please ask us if it is negotiable before taking the time to view the car. Most of our prices are firm.
- We will consider all trade-ins. Please include your car's VIN number, mileage, options & overall condition both mechanically/cosmetically.
- None of our cars has ever had flood damage, salvage, reconstructed, or manufacturer (lemon) buyback title. Some states have mileage exemption title status on vehicles over 10 years old.
- What you see is what you get. We do not always have all keys, books, floormats, or other accessories for every car. Therefore, you will receive only the accessories that are photographed. If you do not see it, assume the item is not included. The vehicle features & options/Standard Features Section at the bottom of every listing is automated. We do not guarantee items listed in this section. The vin decoder lists items assuming they are standard. We only guarantee what is listed in our original paragraph description or what is pictured.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to confirm the MSRP and options of the vehicle they purchase prior to taking possession of the vehicle. Buyers must disregard the Vehicle Features & Options Standard Features at the bottom of the listing. These options are VIN decoded, so Hiline has no way of changing. Hiline lists the car's options in the description section only. Hiline does its best to ensure these items are listed accurately. However, mistakes can occur between the time the dealer takes possession of the car, and the time that the car is sold, both in or out of favor of the buyer. This is because there are instances where specific options could have either been added to or removed from a car after the original purchase, and this information was not disclosed to the seller. It is also possible that the seller could have failed to include an option or added an option in error when listing the vehicle. In the majority of circumstances, the added or accidentally-included item will be very minor (such as the presence of slotted rotors, parking sensors, automatic spoiler, backup camera or blue-tooth capabilities). The car may be listed to include navigation if the car has a factory ready head unit, but it is important for the buyer to confirm the inclusion of the item with the seller prior to purchase.
- Vehicle mileage may vary from that stated in the auction due to test drives, maintenance, and other use necessary to the sale of the vehicle.
- The stated cosmetic condition of the vehicle, whether it may be termed showroom, clean, mint, or otherwise, is determined upon the model year & mileage of the car in comparison to other cars of similar age & miles. This is a pre-owned car, and buyers must be aware that ordinary wear is associated with all pre-owned cars. We do our best to photo any & all imperfections which we feel may be noticeable to an extremely particular buyer. Keep in mind that not all imperfections can appear on a digital photo. Some cars may have had repairs mechanically or cosmetically. Some cars may have touch-ups, scratches, scuffs, seat or interior wear but we do our best to ensure that none of these issues retracts from the overall appearance of the car.
- Regarding factory warranties, we are not responsible for factory warranty expiration dates, remaining warranty time, type, validity, or other information. We estimate factory warranty expiration dates using vehicle production dates and Carfax information. If you want to be certain of the exact warranty expiration date, terms, validity, etc., please verify this information with a certified franchise dealer of the applicable car make.
- Vehicle and/or delivery shall be available only after all financial transactions have cleared and all required documents received. A deposit or payment only, secures a vehicle after a verbal or written agreement. You can make arrangements to pay us by calling within 24 hours after making your purchase. Once any payments are made whether it be a deposit or otherwise, then we will fax you a purchase order which verifies your payment.
- EMAIL US FOR A CURRENT CARFAX REPORT. Every one of our cars is Carfax certified, which means that Carfax will buy the car back if any major damage, flood, salvage, odometer problems, or buybacks exist in the vehicle's history. If something exists on a Carfax report pertaining to an accident, then feel free to call us, and we will let you know what (if anything) has been repaired. Many accidents reported are fender-benders, bumper scuffs, or incidents which are filed by police departments or parts facilities which are linked into the Carfax System. If either party files a police report or orders a part from a parts facility which is linked into Carfax, then it will state accident or damage reported. Many times minor or no damage occurred but the Carfax will state accident or damage reported. Also, any parts facility linked into the Carfax system will state accident or damage reported when parts are ordered; this does not always mean the car was in an accident. Do not be alarmed. Simply call us, and we will give an accurate assessment of what (if anything) has been repaired. We will buy a reported Carfax accident car after our inspection once we assess there was only minor or no damage sustained. We do not buy cars which have been in major collisions or have had significant damage which may compromise the car. However, Carfax may give a vague account of an incident without clarifying specifics. We usually have the Accident Record from the Police Department if it is attainable. If you call us, then we will tell you exactly what (if anything) has been done. Every car we offer is a 100-percent buyback guaranteed Carfax car, and that is what we base our certification upon, in addition to our inspection.
- Carfax accounts of ownership may be misleading. Whenever there is a title update, loan payoff, change of location or dealership ownership then Carfax may document this as another owner. Carfax is a computer generated site which relies on data updates for information. Therefore, when it sees a change of title status then it may account it as another owner.
- DO NOT assume a car without service records on Carfax has not been serviced. Service Records on Carfax are computer generated from participating dealerships who are linked into the Carfax System. Most dealerships are not linked into the Carfax System. Therefore, it is impossible for the record of service to be posted on the Carfax Report. If we list a car with having service records then it is most often associated with Carfax entries. Carfax is constantly acquiring dealerships to participate in the program but it is simply impossible to link all of them. Also, few cars actually include service records because the previous owner rarely leaves anything in the car with personal information. Our purchasing program involves research and inspections which validate our cars have been properly maintained. For this reason, we WARRANTY all of our cars.
- Every one of our cars goes through an inspection for previous repairs, both mechanically and cosmetically. We can certify every single car which passes our inspection with an extended warranty, which is usable at the manufacturer's dealerships. We are a qualifying dealer able to offer this warranty because of our inspection process. Cars which we cannot certify will not be sold by Larry's Hiline Motorsports. Every one of our cars passes Pennsylvania inspection and emissions testing, which includes tires, brakes, frame check, safety check, and engine lights check. PA IS THE ONLY STATE WHICH REQUIRES YEARLY INSPECTIONS/EMISSIONS. THEREFORE, A PA CAR IS THE BEST CAR TO PURCHASE. YOU CAN VIEW PA INSPECTION LAW www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/pub_45/subchapterE.pdf We are not responsible for other state inspections but no car has ever failed. Prices of extended warranties vary according to amount and length of coverage.
- Many cars, even new, have painted front bumpers resulting from loading onto car carriers, pulling into driveways/curbs or from paint chips. All of our cars are inspected for paint quality to ensure that nothing has been done to compromise the car. It is my job to assess paint quality & to purchase accordingly. My feedback is proof of my expertise.
- We offer competitive shipping rates to all states and to Canada. If you give us your city and zip code, we will provide you with a quote. The rate includes 100-percent coverage of the vehicle. We will fill out a condition report with the shipper prior to pick-up, which will also include all items left in the car. It is your responsibility to verify this before paying for the delivery.
- A $114 documentation fee will be added to each vehicle purchased in PA state which requires paper transfer (no exceptions). A $135 documentation fee will be added to each vehicle purchased out of state which requires electronic transfer (no exceptions). This fee includes a 30-day transit plate (if needed), title transfer & mailing of documents. Additional fees apply at customers request for Processing the vehicle which can include service, inspection, detailing, & all other items associated with prepping the vehicle for purchase.
- Three documents will accompany every vehicle sold. These documents include the Purchase Order, Buyers Guide & Waivers/Disclosures. You will be asked to agree and Sign/Initial each document. Delivery of car will be scheduled once these items are received.
You can call us anytime at (484)433-6239. For eBay bids, if you have less than 5 feedbacks, you must call us first before bidding. Otherwise, we may cancel your bid. You can also visit us & view our entire inventory by clicking on the ME beside our eBay user ID.
Disclaimer: Sales Tax, Title, License Fee, Registration Fee, Dealer Documentary Fee, Finance Charges, Emission Testing Fees and Compliance Fees are additional to the advertised price.